Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The re-intro of the Freedom Fighters

I have been a fan of the Quality Comics superheroes since the Freedom Fighters JLA/JSA team-up in the 1970s in the pages of JLA.

I had mixed feelings about them in their very first DC Series.

I liked them when they were a part of  the "Brave New World" titles.

But no matter what series it was, the villains were lame.

The most recent versions of the Ray and Phantom Lady are no exception.

Come on now - FUNERALA?

I know you guys can come up with a better name for a villain.

A good hero needs a good story and a good villain.

Don't get me wrong The Ray, Phantom Lady, and Doll Man are visually appealing, but it takes more than that to get readers to buy them.

More on my rants on this team in my next blog.

To include how I would have re-introduced the team to the DC Universe.

Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment