Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Super Hero Season is Here.

DC has a bunch Season and Series Premieres alreadycoming soon.

Here is a list of  Season and Series  premieres:


1. Vixen, CW Seed.  It is streaming now.
2. Gotham, Fox.  Premiered Monday.
3.The Flash, CW, October 6th.
4. Arrow, October 7th
5. I Zombie
6. Supergirl, CBS October 26th
7. Legends of Tomorrow,  January 2016


In  the wings

1.Lucifer, 2016
2.Preacher, 2016


More on this subject as new news comes my way.

Sorry I have been off the blog for a while, but I am back.

Please visit my DC Comics According To Me Facebook page as well.  I posting stuff of about heroes and creators there and more about upcoming TV and Movie news too.

That is all for now.

Go forth and do well.

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment