Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

World's Finest Demise not a Big Deal

EARTH 2: WORLD'S END TO REPLACE WORLD'S FINEST AND THEN SOME.

Dateline: Earth 2, August 2014. WORLD'S FINEST is canceled.

Dateline: Earth 2 September 2014 EARTH 2: WORLD'S END begins its run.

DC canceled a monthly to make room for a weekly.  Not just a weekly, but one that has part of the name of the title it replaces.

The cool thing is that now we get weekly adventures of our favorite Earth 2 Heroes.

I am game.  Besides the World's Finest writer is one of the writers on the weekly book.  

So I guess I will give up the false hope for 3 Earth 2 books.

I will rejoice in the fact that I will get stories every week until March of 2015.

Here is the link to remind everyone about the weekly.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=52216

That is all for now.

Go Forth and Do Well

Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment