Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The New JLA will have 53 different Covers?

Yes you read the title.

Dc really wants you to buy at least 2 copies of the new Justice League of America book in February.

They are producing one original cover and 52 variant covers.

They are seriously doing 53 different covers.



Quoth DC Co-Publisher Dan DiDio:
"Given the title of the comic and the year in which we're announcing -- an election year -- we wanted to celebrate the country, as well as the various states."
What the heck are they thinking?

Don't variant covers cost more?

Isn't this country in the worst recession since the depression?

Are they only selling the variants in the states they represent?

I like the idea, but I hate at the same time.

I would love to have both a copy of the Minnesota and New Mexico covers, but that could add as much as another $12 to my comic budget.

What are they smoking Crack??????????


My wife just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago.  My comics budget just got very tight.  I am not plopping down extra money down that could be used to buy diapers and formula.

Get real guys.  Produce great comics, and not weird ideas.

That's all for now.

Go Forth and Do Well,

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment