Translate

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Female Gamers and Cosplayer Cosplay For Good Causes

The Girls of Geek show off their Costumes

Albuquerque, NM   January 11th, 2014.

Villians of the DC Universe captured me and held me prisoner.

Ok, Ok, Ok.. I stopped to see the Joker's Daughter and Poision Ivy Costumes.

By doing so I learned a little bit about Cosplay.

To be honest, I have never truly understood the whole Cosplay thing.

The Girls of Geek gave me a better idea of what it is all about.  These ladies, like the Justice League of New Mexico,  do a lot of things for charity.

They have a calendar that spotlights their members.  A portion of the proceeds from which go to charity.

If you want more info on this group, got to see more of their pics www.girlsofgeek.com

Go Forth and Do Well,

Shane


No comments:

Post a Comment