Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Earth 2 Batman's Idenity revealed

If you, like  me, haven't bought the Earth 2 Annual # 2... don't check out the link or the comemtary below.

My Comic shop didn't get any copies of the Annual.  So I had to read the news via DC Comics blog.


http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2014/01/31/this-just-happened-earth-2s-batman-revealed

Here is my comments on this.

1.  Earth One is Bruce.
2.  Earth Two is Thomas Wayne the Farther.
3. Earth 3 is Bruce's older brother Thomas Jr.

I get that DC wanted to change up the way things were.  But wouldn't Thomas Wayne Senior be in his 70's or 80's?  Why does he look like Bruce's age.  I am sure the annual explains it, but I prefer the old idea that Dick Grayson picks up the mantle of Batman.

Just my thoughts.

Go Forth and Do Well

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment